Change a life by ‘Dressing Down’ for
Big Brothers Big Sisters, 26 February 2021
We are asking the whole Cayman community to dress down and donate, to raise awareness and funds and to help us to change the lives of our next generation.
Why support Big Brothers Big Sisters?
At Big Brothers Big Sisters, we know the value of mentoring and that’s why we’re ‘Thinking BIG’ as we celebrate January as Mentoring Month, and beyond.
Our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported, one-on-one relationships that change lives for better, forever.
Through our programmes, these children – known as Littles, are matched with a mentor – known as Bigs, that is best suited to show care and support to make their future brighter.
A brighter future for our children is a brighter future for Cayman.
Want to know where your money goes?
Your financial support will help with:
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
- Enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support by a trained professional for every mentoring relationship
- Recruiting new volunteer mentors
- Training and on-going support for our Child Safety programs
- Creating and maintaining highest quality mentoring program standards and guidelines
- Researching outcomes of mentoring and enhancing the delivery of our programs to ensure youths have the opportunity to reach their full potential
Fill in the form below to register now!