Your donation positively impacts a child’s life. Not to mention, it makes you a part of Something Big.
Start something now.
Big Brothers Big Sisters partners with individual donors, corporations, and others to build the critical network of support that funds and enables the work of carefully matching Littles with caring adult mentors and providing ongoing support to the Little, volunteer mentor and Little’s family.
Ways to Donate
- In-Kind Donations. Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Cayman Islands relies greatly on in-kind contributions from our partners. If you are considering an in-kind donation, please contact us.
- Host a Dress Down Day.
- Become a BBBS Member.
- Donate by phone / email – Financial donation.
PO Box 32178
Grand Cayman KY1-1208
Email: [email protected]
Your financial support starts lots of things, like:
- recruiting new volunteer mentors;
- training and on-going support for our Child Safety programs;
- enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support by a trained professional for every mentoring relationship;
- creating and maintaining highest quality mentoring program standards and guidelines;
- researching outcomes of mentoring and enhancing the delivery of our programs to ensure youths have the opportunity to reach their full potential; and
- providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children;
Become a part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters family today. Donate now.